January 19, 2007

The Office: The Return

Since Dwight’s departure, Andy had been clinging to Michael. Andy’s antics had been wearing very thin on his co-workers. In fact, Andy left Jim actually wishing Dwight would come back.[NBC, Season 3, Episode 3013, 1/18/07]

Best lines:

Jim
: I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win.

Dwight
: For your convenience, I've broken it down into three parts — professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwight Schrute trivia.

Dwight
: How would I describe myself? Three words: hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.

Michael
: Who's that sportscaster that bit that lady? Marv something? Andy is like Marv something. Great sportscaster, big weirdo creep.

Karen
: Each file is password-protected with a different mythical creature.

Michael
: There's something about him that creeps me out. I can't really explain it. He's always up in my bid-ness. Which is ebonics for being in my face and annoying the bejesus out of me.

Michael
: Your gayness does not define you. Your Mexican-ness is what defines you. To me. And I think we should celebrate Oscar's Mexicanity ... So Phyllis, I want you to go find firecrackers and a chihuahua.

Andy
: Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship.

Michael
: I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

firecrackers and chihuahuas!