January 12, 2007

The Office: Traveling Salesmen

Michael decided to send his employees out into the field for sales calls. He paired himself up with Andy. He let the veterans choose who they wanted their partners to be. Phyllis chose Karen, Stanley chose Ryan and that left Jim and Dwight paired together. This wasn’t the first time Dwight and Jim had done sales calls together. [NBC, Season 3, Episode 3012, 1/11/07]

Best lines:

Ryan: I'm very flattered. I was his second choice, after "pass."

Pam: Angela, you seem so happy. I bet you wish you were like this all the time.

Michael: Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice, strike three.

Jan: And where it asks you to state your business, he wrote, "Beeswax Not Yours, Inc.."

Michael: The men's room was disgusting. (upon leaving a reststop women's room)

Ryan: Dwight will be missed. Not by me ... so much, but he will be missed.

No comments: