February 9, 2007

The Office: Phyllis' Wedding

Phyllis regrets giving Michael an important job at her wedding after several embarrassing moments. Pam has flashbacks of her own wedding planning when she sees Phyllis' decorations. Meanwhile, Dwight is determined to catch wedding crashers. [NBC, Season 3, Episode 3016, 2/8/07]

Best lines:


Michael
: Phyllis is getting married, and I am in the wedding party. She's asked me to push her father's wheelchair down the aisle. So basically, I am co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary, it is like, I am paying for the wedding. Which I'm happy to do. It's a big day for Phyllis. But it's an even bigger day for me. Employer of the Bride.

Dwight
: You look as beautiful as the Queen of England.

Michael
: Phyllis, did you break wind?

Dwight
: Why are all these people here? There's too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.

Dwight
: I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. That's the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it.

Kevin
: No, this is not our first wedding. This is the third wedding that Scrantonicity has played. We also played our bassist's wedding, and our guitarist's wedding.

Michael
: My name is Michael Scott. Webster's Dictionary defines wedding as "the fusing of two metals with a hot torch." Well you know something? I think you guys are two metals … gold metals. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Michael Scott, Phyllis' boss. To quote from The Princess Bride, mawwiage!

Michael
: Phyllis and Bob, their celebrity couple name would be … Phylob.

Dwight
: You're a real-life wedding crasher, and I must bounce you.

Michael:
They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash, that you're lucky if you even get a piece of your own cake. I say, that's crazy. I say, let them eat cake. Margaret Thatcher said that. About marriage. Smart broad.

No comments: